Weld Central High School students protest non-renewal of principal's contract | Schools
At the May 23,2012 Board of Education meeting, the decision was made to non-renew the administrative contract of the principal at Weld Central High School. This is a personnel matter and is considered confidential.
Thursday, students wanted an opportunity to speak in support of the principal. They gathered in the commons areas to do so. Students are now back in class completing their last day for this school year.
Top Greeley Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fort Collins police pursuing seven ‘persons of interest’ in party-turned-riot
- PHOTOS: Fort Collins police disperse partygoers with tear gas, rubber projectiles
- Fort Collins police look for man accused of exposing himself to 11-year-old girl
- Missing puppy reunited with owners
- Estes Park man arrested in shooting death of teenager
- Suspect caught in Loveland kidnapping attempt
- Parents rally to support decision to discipline boy at Loveland school
- Southbound I-25 reopened at Hwy 34 after multiple accidents
- Loveland teacher accused of sex crimes against female student
- Colo. website tries to solve the mysteries of men for women everywhere