Greeley woman calls police over missing remote | News
GREELEY, Colo. -- A woman in Greeley called police thinking she had been burglarized after she couldn't find her television remote control.
Officers responded to the call on July 27, and ended up helping her look for it.
She found the missing remote in her kitchen drawer.
The woman, who didn't want to be identified, told the Fort Collins Coloradoan that she doesn't like to misplace things.
Upcoming Events near Greeley
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Wattenberg residents unable to drink water because of high Nitrates
- Armed ‘school marshals’ to patrol Larimer County elementary schools
- Firefighters get ready for wildfire season by setting fires
- Ft. Collins police investigate criminal mischief to parked cars
- Evans Police reopen death investigation after FOX31 finds new evidence
- Two arrested in big Longmont fire
- Large stack of railroad ties burns in Longmont; 2 in custody for questioning
- Police search for homeless suspect in stabbing at Longmont gas station
- Woman reported missing from Longmont found dead
- Police investigate who provided alcohol to teens after drunk girl hospitalized
- Loveland head shop owner, employee accused of selling synthetic pot
- Colorado runners ready to return to Boston Marathon
- Group in Loveland holds soup night to bring community together
- CSP identifies motorcyclists killed in Horsetooth Reservoir crash
- Teen whose heart stopped on HS baseball field returns to his team