Greeley woman calls police over missing remote | News
GREELEY, Colo. -- A woman in Greeley called police thinking she had been burglarized after she couldn't find her television remote control.
Officers responded to the call on July 27, and ended up helping her look for it.
She found the missing remote in her kitchen drawer.
The woman, who didn't want to be identified, told the Fort Collins Coloradoan that she doesn't like to misplace things.
Upcoming Events near Greeley
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Wyo. car theft suspects have Fort Collins connection
- Second person of interest arrested in connection with shooting of officer
- Larimer County deputies investigating body found by ditch in Ft Collins
- Fire officials: Grass fire north of Fort Collins sparked by power line failure
- Ft. Collins police detective arrested on harassment, domestic violence charges
- 4-year-old Longmont carjacking, kidnapping victim reunited with his family
- Longmont boy safe, trooper injured, 2-hour chase for suspect ends in DougCo
- Longmont police looking for buttocks-grabbing cyclist
- Man who died in fiery Longmont crash remembered at vigil
- Police: Victims walk away with minor injuries after crash with semi
- Police: Selfie could show Loveland burglary suspect
- High school baseball coaches save life of one of their players
- Affidavit: Family of Cody Powell said he sent unusual texts before turning himself in
- Loveland police continue search for gunman who shot officer
- PHOTOS: Firefighters rescue horse from frozen pond near Loveland