Greeley woman calls police over missing remote | News
GREELEY, Colo. -- A woman in Greeley called police thinking she had been burglarized after she couldn't find her television remote control.
Officers responded to the call on July 27, and ended up helping her look for it.
She found the missing remote in her kitchen drawer.
The woman, who didn't want to be identified, told the Fort Collins Coloradoan that she doesn't like to misplace things.
Top Greeley Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 3-alarm fire rips through Fort Collins apartment complex
- Fort Collins police pursuing seven ‘persons of interest’ in party-turned-riot
- PHOTOS: Fort Collins police disperse partygoers with tear gas, rubber projectiles
- Fort Collins police look for man accused of exposing himself to 11-year-old girl
- Missing puppy reunited with owners
- Traffic stop turns into gun battle in Longmont, officer shoots suspect
- Longmont officer shoots, critically wounds AR15-wielding gunman
- Longmont man beats city’s first texting and driving ticket
- Shoveling sidewalks taken seriously in Longmont
- Fire officials: Space heater involved in fatal mobile home fire
- Suspect caught in Loveland kidnapping attempt
- Parents rally to support decision to discipline boy at Loveland school
- Southbound I-25 reopened at Hwy 34 after multiple accidents
- Loveland teacher accused of sex crimes against female student
- Colo. website tries to solve the mysteries of men for women everywhere