Walmart Black Friday 2012 ad: Get deals on Apple iPad 2, TVs, laptops | News
Walmart Black Friday deals begin at 10 p.m. Thursday and include some whoppers for the iPad 2 and HDTVs.
The nation’s largest retailer plans to offer an iPad 2 for $399 with a $75 gift card. Also on sale are a $148 32-inch LCD HDTV and a $279 HD laptop.
Walmart is also offering a Black Friday guarantee. If you are inside the store between 10 p.m. and 11 p.m. on Thanksgiving, you are guaranteed the iPad, the Emerson 30-inch 720p LCD TV or a LG Blu-ray player for $38. If they sell out during that hour, you can get a guarantee card, but you must pay by midnight and you can only get one of the big three selling items.
The National Retail Federation predicts up to 147 million Americans will shop over the holiday weekend, both online and in stores.
Many deals will start before your Thanksgiving turkey gets cold.
The 40-inch Best Buy TV is No. 1 on the list. Yet the other top five are a bit more surprising.
The second most popular deal is a $10 coupon for a purchase of $25 or more from Macys, followed by a Rubbermaid 28-piece food storage set from Walmart and bed sheets from Better Homes and Gardens.
FatWallet also tracks deals by location and right now some popular Denver deals include a brewery tour, dance classes and a one-hour foot massage for 50% off.
Here are some tips and myths about Black Friday.
If you have a smart phone, many of these websites have app versions.
One must-have is the Google mobile shopper app which lets you scan barcodes and look online for deals.
Other Black Friday leaked ads include:
Upcoming Events near Greeley
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Wyo. car theft suspects have Fort Collins connection
- Second person of interest arrested in connection with shooting of officer
- Larimer County deputies investigating body found by ditch in Ft Collins
- Fire officials: Grass fire north of Fort Collins sparked by power line failure
- Ft. Collins police detective arrested on harassment, domestic violence charges
- Longmont police looking for buttocks-grabbing cyclist
- Man who died in fiery Longmont crash remembered at vigil
- Police: Victims walk away with minor injuries after crash with semi
- Report: 2nd teen dies following weekend stabbing at Longmont party
- BCSO: Man shot by deputies drew handgun, but weapon jammed
- Police: Selfie could show Loveland burglary suspect
- High school baseball coaches save life of one of their players
- Affidavit: Family of Cody Powell said he sent unusual texts before turning himself in
- Loveland police continue search for gunman who shot officer
- PHOTOS: Firefighters rescue horse from frozen pond near Loveland