School volunteer charged in 2nd child sex case | News
GREELEY, Colo. — A parental volunteer at University Schools in Greeley now faces charges in two separate cases of alleged sexual conduct with underage boys.
On June 10, a teenage boy’s parents reported to the Greeley Police Department that their son was sexually abused by Lynne Freeman, 38, in April.
Freeman was arrested Wednesday on charges of Sexual Assault on a Child.
Warning: sexually explicit content below
“The victim stated Freeman took him upstairs to a bedroom, went into a closet, locked the door, began kissing him, then removed his pants and performed oral sex on him,” said Greeley Police Sgt. Susan West. “She then told him to go back downstairs, and told him not to tell anyone.”
On Thursday after posting bond, Freeman was re-arrested on two counts of Unlawful Sexual Contact in a case involving a 16-year-old boy.
“The first of the encounters was in late May, in a vehicle at a park in west Greeley,” said West. “The second was in mid-June in a basement bedroom of the Freeman home. During the second encounter one of Freeman’s daughter walked into the room and discovered Freeman and the victim.”
Anyone with information is urged to contact either Sgt. Adam Turk at 970-351-5381 or Investigator Greg Tharp at 970-350-9533.
Top Greeley Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fort Collins police pursuing seven ‘persons of interest’ in party-turned-riot
- PHOTOS: Fort Collins police disperse partygoers with tear gas, rubber projectiles
- Fort Collins police look for man accused of exposing himself to 11-year-old girl
- Missing puppy reunited with owners
- Estes Park man arrested in shooting death of teenager
- Suspect caught in Loveland kidnapping attempt
- Parents rally to support decision to discipline boy at Loveland school
- Southbound I-25 reopened at Hwy 34 after multiple accidents
- Loveland teacher accused of sex crimes against female student
- Colo. website tries to solve the mysteries of men for women everywhere