Greeley's Cenntennial Village holds Independence Stampede | Arts & Culture
Celebrate Independence Day the old-fashioned way. Ride the Centennial Stagecoach around in its patriotic décor and play old-fashioned games. See guns blaze at the Showdown at Centennial Village shootout!
Centennial Village is the official entrance to the Greeley Independence Stampede. Open hours during the Stampede will be Monday - Saturday 10 am - 8 pm and Sunday 11 am - 8 pm.
Also, don't miss the Centennial Stagecoach at the 4th of July parade!
Top Greeley Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 3-alarm fire rips through Fort Collins apartment complex
- Fort Collins police pursuing seven ‘persons of interest’ in party-turned-riot
- PHOTOS: Fort Collins police disperse partygoers with tear gas, rubber projectiles
- Fort Collins police look for man accused of exposing himself to 11-year-old girl
- Missing puppy reunited with owners
- Traffic stop turns into gun battle in Longmont, officer shoots suspect
- Longmont officer shoots, critically wounds AR15-wielding gunman
- Longmont man beats city’s first texting and driving ticket
- Shoveling sidewalks taken seriously in Longmont
- Fire officials: Space heater involved in fatal mobile home fire
- Suspect caught in Loveland kidnapping attempt
- Parents rally to support decision to discipline boy at Loveland school
- Southbound I-25 reopened at Hwy 34 after multiple accidents
- Loveland teacher accused of sex crimes against female student
- Colo. website tries to solve the mysteries of men for women everywhere